28mm AWI

28mm AWI

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Pulp Alley 1

 Scenario 8.

The Texas Rangers must recover some evidence that is in Mother the pig.  They were tipped off by local mobsters that the local Triad gang offers a "disposal service" and accompany them to the location.    But is it a trap?!


The Rangers with some local PD back up
"Perilous areas" were local wildlife. 
Rangers Sidekick "The Kid" brawls with Triad gangster "Lazy Lam".
Mother Pig, the plot point
Angry goat.   Perilous area.
Of course it's a trap!  The mobsters turn on the lawmen.  A furious shootout at the pigpen.
Local beverage company delivers some unprohibited drinks.   

In the end the Rangers get their pig.  I was so caught up in the action I forgot to bring in my Triad gang leader as reinforcement!


1 comment:

  1. It was a fun game. I'm sure we missed a few things but the game moved quickly and kept us focused on playing. Great photos, I think I only took two and they were at the very start.

    ReplyDelete